YOU ARE HERE:
Why Work For us
We want you to thrive...
…from the very first day you walk through the doors. We want you to seize the initiative, work hard, and grow with us. We’ll encourage you every day to use your talents. You’ll be working with a broad range of clients across many different industries, influencing their businesses and making a real impact on their success, while having the space to grow your career the way you desire. Along the way, you’ll receive competitive compensation, training, and professional development designed around your specific needs, and be exposed to opportunities to learn from the rest of the team at every level of our business.
Rewards & Benefits
“Our aim is to make working at Ascension the best job you have ever had.”
Kendra Butler, HR Director
Your rewards will be many, and not just through your salary. Our comprehensive benefits package is designed to offer you reassurance, security, and take care of your real-life needs so you can focus on delivering your best performance every day. Our generous compensation package includes:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan, with a generous employer match
- Medical and dental coverage options, with a substantial company contribution
- Company provided Life Insurance, Long-Term and Short-Term Disability Coverage
- Ancillary benefits coverage options such as Vision Insurance, Optional Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Account options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs and numerous discount programs
As well as all of the above, we encourage our people to give back to the community. We offer everyone the opportunity to volunteer throughout the year, as we have worked with organizations such as Habitat for Humanity, Los Angeles Food Bank, Harvesters, Toys for Tots, and many more. We also boast a vibrant social calendar which includes an annual holiday parties, team building events, contests, and much more.
Learning and Development
Your professional development is important to us. It’s also an integral part of your job. That’s why we aim to help you in every possible way to achieve your own personal career objectives and increase the depth and breadth of your experience. Your personal success is our company’s success. We want you to succeed so that you, in turn, can help us go the extra mile for our clients.
We fully support personal and professional development and invest in a wide range of professional qualifications. These include, but are not limited to:
- Sales training – We have a rigorous sales team development process. Throughout the year, we offer our sales staff opportunities to develop their skills and understand our unique clients better. Additionally, we have an annual meeting where we learn best practices, strategize, and compete in team challenges.
- Career-Specific training – We offer opportunities for our operations team members to grow their careers by attending various workshops, seminars, and classes, as needed.
We have a clear set of business values that reinforce everything we do:
- To respect each individual’s gifts and talents, and to best utilize those skills for helping our company to succeed.
- To be honest and straightforward in all of our dealings, both with employees as well as clients.
- To build first-class relationships. We look for the right people to work for us, and we look for the right business opportunities that fit with our capabilities, resources, and expertise.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Ascension is committed to pursuing excellence in corporate social responsibility, which is an integral part of our planning and development process:
- Caring for the Environment: from travel arrangements to use of office equipment, we encourage all employees to consider their use of resources and to recycle where possible.
- Looking After Employees: our company culture is based on strong internal communications and involving employees in all that we do. As an example, we hold monthly all-colleague calls to keep everyone informed and we take the opportunity to recognize our team members.
Ascension is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly believe in the importance of equality and diversity in the workplace, and promoting opportunities for all employees. We believe that a broad employee profile aids creativity and that, by respecting each and every person as an individual, we enrich both the culture of our business and our employees’ experiences.
We actively encourage applications from all sections of the community and are committed to treating candidates fairly throughout the recruitment process and beyond.