YOU ARE HERE:
Coaches’ Choice Sports Instructors
Liability limits of $500,000 to $5,000,000 are available online.
This insurance program has been specifically designed to meet the unique needs of a U.S. based sports instructor directly supervising an individual or a group engaged in sports-related skills.
One and Two Year Coverage Terms Available!
An instructor age 18 or older conducting private or group instruction in any of the following:
- Baton twirling
- Cross Country
- Figure skating
- Table tennis
- Track & field
- Tummbling (floor only, no gymnastic apparatus)
* If your risk doesn’t fit the eligibility of this program, please contact us.
Certain operations are not eligible for coverage by this program. We reserve the right to decline any request for coverage. The ineligible operations include, but are not limited to the following (and are excluded coverage):
- Certified athletic trainers
- Coaching of organized competitive athletic teams
- Instructors under the age of 18
- Instructors operating outside of the U.S.
- Instructor’s employment as an exempt or non-exempt employee of a school, university or college
- Instruction/activities held on or in open water
Instruction of the following activities:
- Martial Arts
- Scuba diving
General liability coverage protects you if you are legally obligated to pay damages for bodily injury to others and for damage to the property of others resulting from your sports-related skills instruction. The policy also provides coverage (professional liability) for wrongful acts (breach of duty, neglect, error, omission, misstatement or a misleading statement in the discharge of sports-related skills instruction) that occur as a result of your instruction.
- Bodily Injury & Property Damage
- Products-completed Operations
- Personal and Advertising Injury
- Legal Liability to Participants
- Professional Liability
- Damage to Premises Rented to You
- Medical Expense Limit (other than participants)
- Abuse, molestation, harassment, or sexual abuse
- Amusement devices (e.g. rides, slides, inflatables, climbing walls, bungees, and dunk tanks)
- Employment-related practices
- Medical, therapy or health care services
- Operation, ownership or management of a commercial sports facility
- Physicals/stress testing
- Physical therapy, massage or salon services
- Sale or distribution of herbal, medicinal and/or nutritional products
- Those operations listed as ineligible
- Violation of statutes that govern e-mails, faxes, phone calls or other methods of sending materials or information
- Weight control programs