Companies Don’t Innovate. People Do
The source of our success is our team—and we’re continually looking for the best. We’ve built a world-class organization with a vibrant culture and passionate people.
Our Business Values Reinforce Everything We Do
Our vision is to be a leading insurance and benefits solutions provider by combining large-scale resources with customization and personal attention. We differentiate on value creation by having the most innovative and compelling approaches, the highest level of service, and the strongest team.
When You Thrive, Ascension Thrives
From the first day you step in the door, we’ll encourage you to seize the initiative, work hard and utilize your talents to grow with us. You’ll be helping service a broad range of clients across many different industries, influencing their businesses and affecting their success, even as you further your own.
We want you to succeed so that you, in turn, can help us go the extra mile for our clients. Professional development is an integral part of your job so we aim to help you in every way possible achieve your personal career objectives and increase the depth and breadth of your experience. Along the way, you’ll receive training and support specific to your needs, and have opportunities to learn from experts on the team at every level of our business.
To help you, we’ve invested in professional qualifications. These include, but are not limited to:
- Sales training – We have a rigorous sales team development process. Throughout the year, we offer our sales staff opportunities to develop their skills and understand our unique clients better. Additionally, we have an annual meeting where we learn best practices, strategize, and compete in team challenges.
- Career-specific training – We offer opportunities for our operations team members to grow their careers by attending various workshops, seminars, and classes, as needed.
- Ascension University – We want continued education to be a part of your growth. We offer various online training modules to help you learn more about the company, general business practices, and mastering your line of business, along with various other resources and materials.
Rewards & Benefits
Your rewards will be many, and not just through your competitive compensation.
Our comprehensive benefits package is designed to offer you reassurance, security, and take care of your real-life needs so you can focus on performing at your best. It comprises the following:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan, with a generous employer match
- 10 paid company holidays plus additional paid time off
- Medical and dental coverage options, with a substantial company contribution
- Company provided Life Insurance, Long-Term and Short-Term Disability Coverage, along with Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Ancillary benefits coverage options such as Vision Insurance, Optional Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Account options
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Various personalized insurance options available
- Wellness Programs and numerous discount programs
- Substantial Employee Referral and Employee Recognition Programs
As well as all of the above, we encourage our people to give back to the community. We offer everyone the opportunity to volunteer throughout the year, with organizations such as Stand Up to Cancer, Habitat for Humanity, Wounded Warrior Project, Feeding America, Toys for Tots, and countless others. We also offer the opportunity to give to various charities of the employee’s choice with our “Ascension Giving” initiative. We boast a vibrant social calendar which includes annual holiday parties, team building events, contests, and much more.
Ascension is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly believe in the importance of equality and diversity in the workplace, and promoting opportunities for all employees. We believe that a broad employee profile aids creativity and that, by respecting each and every person as an individual, we enrich both the culture of our business and our employees’ experiences.
We actively encourage applications from all sections of the community and are committed to treating candidates fairly throughout the recruitment process and beyond.
|Job Title||Department||Location||Reporting To|
|Workers’ Compensation Lost-Time Adjuster||Property & Casualty||Stuart, FL||TBD|
|Client-Service Specialist||Collegiate Solutions||Los Angeles, CA||Operations Leader|
|Account Manager||Property and Casualty - Commercial Lines||All Locations||TBD|
|Account Manager||Employee Benefits||All Locations||TBD|
|Vice President/Sales Producer|
|Account Manager||Collegiate Solutions - Student Health||Los Angeles, CA or Walnut Creek, CA||Sr. VP, Client Relations|
|Compliance Coordinator||Compliance||Overland Park, KS or Los Angeles, CA||Compliance Manager|
|Risk-Placement Specialist||Commercial Lines||Charlotte, NC||Sr. VP, Client Resources and New Business Development|
|Business Systems Analyst||TPA||Agoura Hills, CA||Operations Leader|
|Corporate Legal Counsel||Legal||Los Angeles, CA or Overland Park, KS||General Counsel|
|Technical Support Analyst||Information Technology||Walnut Creek, CA||Technical Project Manager|