YOU ARE HERE:
Intercollegiate Student Athletics
A Track Record of Performance
To best serve the insurance and risk management requirements of our accounts, our professional staff are trained to analyze and discuss your athletic insurance needs, offer claims review and problem solving, and work with you to initiate or improve risk management techniques. Because we’re not linked to one specific carrier or insurance company, we can reach out to the market to negotiate the highest quality plans and most competitive rates for our clients.
Our flexible plans are designed for all types of athletic programs, for any campus, from small private colleges to large state universities. Our resources include a broad range of insurers as well as experienced consultants who can offer expertise and direction in making the most appropriate and cost-effective decision for your institution.
Our plan types include:
- Fully-Insured Plan–for athletes, cheerleaders, student managers, and student trainers.
- Aggregate Deductible Plan–an innovative product with a self-insured annual per distribution designed to assist schools in reducing their accident costs.
- Primary Student Athletic Accident Plan–designed for student-athletes who do not have primary coverage or those whose primary coverage will not pay in certain areas.
- “Gap” Insurance–to cover the difference between medical maximum coverage of the basic sports plan and the level of deductible for the catastrophic sports plan.
- Catastrophic Injury–for injury costs that exceed either the dollar amount of period limits or other regular basic athletic coverage.
For more information, please visit our website www.4studentathletes.com.
Questions? Contact Us.